Franklin Adult Education and Community Learning has entered into a partnership with Ed2Go to provide online courses that reflect the ever-changing workplace requirements and needs.
All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. Most classes fees begin at $99. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a town employee or senior citizen discount.
How to Get Started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center at: www.ed2go.com/franklined.
- Click on the Courses link, to select a department and course title you are interested in. When you select a title, you can read more about the course and instructor.
- Once you have chosen a course title, select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll. Here you will choose a username and password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- Select a Start Date
- Create a New Account or log in as a current student.
- Once your online account has been created, select ”Already Paid” from the payment options. A screen will appear stating "You're Almost Done”. This page will give you directions for payment which made directly to Franklin Adult Education and NOT to Ed2Go.
- Registration and payment must be done five (5) days before the course begins. Register online at the Adult Education website, walk in at the Adult Education Office or mail in to Franklin Adult Education, Franklin High School, 218 Oak Street, Franklin, MA 02038
- When the course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center (www.ed2go.com/franklined) and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with username and password you selected during enrollment.
- To register and pay online, return to the main Franklin Adult Education page. From the list of Class Offerings, select Online from Ed2Go. Classes are organized by the departments that are found on the Ed2Go web page. For example, if you were interested in taking "Accounting Fundamentals", register under Business and Management Classes. This registration and payment process is no different than registering and paying for any of the other Franklin Adult Education offerings.
Gatlin Education Services
The Franklin Adult Education and Community Learning offers online career training courses in partnership with Gatlin Education Services. These are career-focused online courses designed to give you the latest in learning, and to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional caliber positions in many in-demand occupations.
Our instructor-facilitated courses are available anytime, anywhere. All you need is a web-enabled computer and a desire to learn skills that will prepare you for a new career or update current skill sets. And even though you don't have to attend class, you won't be on your own. A team of available online professionals, anytime scheduling, and educational textbooks combine to give you a relevant, interactive learning experience.
We offer courses in Healthcare, Business/Legal, Internet/Computer/IT Certification (Microsoft and CompTIA Official Curriculum), Professional/Technical/Design, Construction, and Video Gaming Design and Development. For a complete listing of all titles, please visit our website at www.gaitlineducation.com/fps. To register, please call 508-613-1481 or 1482.