Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find your question listed please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens during inclement weather?
- What if the Franklin Public Schools are closed?
- Solutions is Closed.
- What if school opening is delayed?
- Solutions opening is delayed the same amount of time.
- What if school is dismissed early?
- Solutions will open at the time of early dismissal and close 2 hours later.
- What if there is an extreme weather situation after the end of the traditional school day?
- If there is an extreme weather situation after the close of the school day and a decision is made to close Solutions early, a Solutions staff member will contact each family and advise them of the early closing time.
- How does Administration decide when to close school?
- View the Inclement Weather and School Closing Information to see the Franklin Public Schools policy for closing school.
How do I notify you that my child will be absent from Solutions?
Please call your child's Solutions program directly at the following numbers:
You can also email us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I lose my Key FOB?
Immediately call Jessica Instasi at 508-613-1771 to have your FOB deactivated and a new one issued to you. There is a $25.00 fee charged per lost FOB.
What is the Late Pick-up Policy?
Late Fees for Daily Pick-Up
The Solutions program closes at 6:00 PM. Please note, we have a very firm late fee and policy. Please arrive no later than 5:55 PM to pick-up your child from the Solutions Program to allow ample time to sign your child out and speak with the staff if necessary. Parents/guardians are to pick-up their child before 6:00 PM so that participants are leaving the program prior to closure. Failure to do so will result in a late pick-up fee. Your child will not be eligible to attend the program if any fees are not paid by the 1st of the upcoming month. Late fees also apply to Solutions early closure days.
Late Fee Structure
$5 for each minute per pick-up
Second and Third/Final Offense:
$10 for each minute per pick-up
We would rather have you pick-up your child on time than take your money! Please pay particular attention to weather conditions so that you can leave work in plenty of time to pick-up your child/children before 6:00 PM. In slow and poor conditions, you need to leave work early to make it on time, as the late fee will not be waived in this case. A warning will be issued at the second late pick-up. Following the warning, the next violation of the pick-up policy will be cause for removal from the Solutions Program.
Late fee is charged.
Late fee is charged, and warning is issued.
Late fee is charged, and student is separated from the program.
Please note: Separation from the Solutions Summer Adventure will take effect after the second late pick-up violation. All tuition paid is non-refundable.
What is your tax ID number?
The tax ID number is: 04-6001152
Does Solutions issue end-of-year tax statements?
No. We do not issue tax statements. We will, however, email you a receipt of payments made. Simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens on Early Release days?
If the early release day happens on a day your child normally attends the program, they are already enrolled for this day and it is already included in your tuition.
Children are dismissed to the Solutions program at the end of the day. You should pack a ready-to-eat lunch for your child to enjoy at the program. There will still be an afternoon snack offered later in the day. The afternoon will continue like a typical day at Solutions but with more time for the fun! The program closes at 6:00 pm.
NOTE: Due to the high demand for half-day programs, there is no adding-in on these days.
How is my tuition calculated?
- Solutions is a self-sustaining program, which means it is funded solely by the tuitions of its participants.
- Tuition is paid monthly, over the ten (10) month period from August through May and has been divided into ten equal payments based on your child’s schedule. Payments are not proportionate to the number of days attended per month. Tuition is prepaid monthly. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.